This lesson discusses the worldview of Naturalism which claims that all that exists is the natural, physical world. According to Naturalism, nonphysical entities (soul, spirit, angel or God) do not exist or cannot be known to exist.
You will receive a link to download the Handout and PowerPoint at checkout.
- Preliminary Questions
- Definition of Naturalism
- How Does Naturalism Answer the Big Questions of Life?
- What is Scientism?
- Some Devastating Problems with Scientism
- Interface Possibilities between Science and Faith
- Naturalistic Thinking in College Courses
- Final Summary of the Main Tenants of Naturalism